Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
WHO'S YOUR MOMMA.
@2:53 PM
it's so harddddd to find a part-time job y'know. I called up a number of places just now and all I get is rejection. ouch, such bruise to my ego. most of the companies want a resume like omg not as if I'm gonna work there forever yaw! but the battle's not all lost yet, I'm not giving up. hahahaha it's more like I can't give up because there are sooooo many things I need to accomplish and they can't be accomplish unless I have the moo-lahs.

plus to spice things up, I can't do a 9 - 5 job because I've got trainings to attend to and it realllyyy narrows my job opportunities, nyehhhhhh! currently I'm depending on my weekend job which pays good money, unfortunately not good enough, so I'm really on a tight budget now. very tetek ah actually, your activities gets restricted just like that.

I'm very sleepy cos I woke up at 6 in the morning to fetch my Grandpapa to the hospital and I only got into bed at 3 am last night, so taaa (!) see you in lala-land.

but before that, because I like to self-amuse - did a couple of quizzes and thought might as well post it up.


Your Word is "Why"



You see life as complicated and intriguing. The only thing you know for sure is that you haven't figured it all out yet.

You question everything and believe very little. And whatever you believe is likely to change.

You are interested in theories, philosophies, and religions... even if you don't buy into any of them.

You are also fascinated by how things work. You'd like to understand as much in the world as possible.



You Would Be a Pet Cat



Independent and aloof, you don't like to be dependent on anyone.

And as for other people, you can take them or leave them. You often don't care.

You live your life by your own rules. And you have deep motivations that no one truly understands.

Why you would make a great pet: You're not needy or greedy... unlike other four legged friends.

Why you would make a bad pet: You're not exactly running down to greet people at the door

What you would love about being a cat: Agility and freedom

What you would hate about being a cat: Being treated like a dog by clueless humans





You Are Disturbingly Profound



You're contemplative, thoughtful, and very intense.

Taking time to figure out the meaning of life is a priority for you.

Because you're so introspective, you often react in ways that surprise people.

No one can really understand how you are on the inside... and that disturbs them.



OKAY CIAO!
2 comments: leave a comment