Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
CHOICES TO MAKE PEOPLE TO CHOOSE.
@11:56 PM
Here's the plan.

I gotta get my act together, start being responsible, prioritise properly and push away unnecessaries.

But the thing about plans, they don't always go the way you want it to be. Sometimes along the way you face bumps, some of which takes much more to override and the others, seems impossible to overcome. So we take alternatives. And sometimes these alternatives come with a price to pay - more time, more effort or a few sacrifices. The journey gets tiresome from point to point and you start to wonder then perhaps give up. More than often most of us failed to remember what lies beyond that journey, the same reason why we plan to set out on it in the first place. For those who endured, kudos because they get to see what's beyond that horizon and for the rest of us, we are just gonna get stuck, regretting every damn decision we make.

Right now, I'm at the point of choosing my alternatives and I sure as hell hope that I don't get to the point where I regret that bloody decision.
2 comments: leave a comment