Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
A SMILE ON MY FACE.
@2:37 AM
it's the second day of IVP and we were beaten down, rather badly. nonetheless we gave a tough fight and I must give myself a pat at the back because I gave my all in today's game. in fact, I shall give all my teammates a pat because likewise, they played to their best ability. the outcome was rather expected, actually.

as quoted from my coach - " I don't expect y'all to win this game BUT I want each and everyone of you to learn from this game." and she said this before our game. hah (!) talk about encouragement. but I did walked away today feeling like I've played the best game of my life! so many things I've learnt that I would put to use the next time round.




afterwards it was Mcdonalds with half of the team and I've never laughed so hard/much around them before till today. it was amidst all the laughters that I realised how much we've bonded over the past few weeks.

yes, we may have our share of ups and downs but when we start hanging out as a team, casting aside all our differences, we do have alot of fun. I want to share with you the details but we (half of the team) are saving it for Monday. I hope the plan works, girls!
0 comments: leave a comment