Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
DENISE TAGGED.
@9:39 AM
1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.


IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Better In Time - Leona Lewis

(jyeah balls, okay or not, it'll all get better in time, yes?)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
You Give Me Something - James Morisson

(the feeling they give me aye?)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
The End Where I Begin - The Script

(start all over again?)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Party Up In Here - DMX

(hahaha! yang penting mahu enjoy, yo)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
American Boy - Kanye West feat Estelle

(to be an american boy, err? maybe marry an american boy la!)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Labels or Love - Fergie

(they either think I'm materialistic or live for love, huh?)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Love In This Club - Usher feat Young Jeezy

(I suspect when they were younger, they met in a club)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Hot & Cold - Katy Perry

(how unpredictable situations are lah)

WHAT IS 2+2?
Miss Independent - Neyo

(2+2 = Miss Independent, hah!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Tonight - FM Static

(?)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Who Knew - Pink

(who would have thought right right right that I would like that person)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Crush - David Archuletta

(loads of crushing here and there ah?)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Radio - Beyonce

(HAHAHA, the last time I did this quiz for fun I got "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" and now I've got "Radio". I think I'm fated to be an object for life)


WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The Hell Song - Sum 41

(die lah die)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
I'll Be There For You - Bon Jovi

(see, I'm so reliable okay!)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
So What - Pink

(okay, rock on)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Whatever You Like - T.I

(you can do whateverr you likeeee, because I'm dead already what)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Girl On Tv - LFO

(anchorwoman in the making, yawww)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

(aiya so sweet right, I'm y'all guardian angel, I'll protect y'all okay)

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
I'm Yours - The Script

(hahahaha, I must be a handful to deal with aye?)

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry

(okay this just shows that I can't turn crooked)

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Cruise Control - Mariah Carey

(going out of control; all time regret)

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Gone So Young - Amber Pacific

(I'd like to think that I will live a long life)

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Lady Marmalade - The Sally's

(err?)

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Memory - Sugarcult

(I think so lah, cos memory what. Confirm got something take place that I will remember for life right, for example a wedding? HEH HEH HEH)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Sweetest Girl - Wycelf Jean

(jyeah balls, the sweetest girl - she will give me diabetes, pfft)

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Right Now (Na Na Na) - Akon feat Kat De Luna

(you mean right now!?)

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance

(perhaps, perhaps)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
A Piece Of Me - Britney Spears

(very true! my body's aching, my feets are sore and my heart's wrenched, how?)

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
What You Got - Akon feat Colby O'donis

(YEA,this is what I got, alright)
.
.
..
..
...

Now I'm gonna tag:
- My girly girls (B, G and Adeq)
- Rahiiiiiil (I know you did for fun right, so go post it up now!)
- Denise Leok (I'd like to see your response)
- Nad

okay done!
0 comments: leave a comment