Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
OF MY GIRLY GIRLS.
@11:13 PM
Supposed plan was to meet infront of my house at 8 30 in the morning but at 8 20 AM, I was still in bed when the phone beeped to Adeq's text.


She texted ... "Dee you awake?"
I replied ... "I just woke up. Where you?"
She added ... "I just woke up too. 9 30 then k."
I ended off with ... "hahahahahahhaha. okay."


Guess what? I went back to sleep after that and woke up to another text message from her. By then it was already 9 15 and that got me jumping out of bed and into the showers.


We ran from my place to Pasir Ris beach. Okay I lied. We ran, walked and strolled there, hahaha. Afterwhich we ate more than we ran, over at Downtown East. But I had fun catching up on your life, Adeq =)
And I'm happy for you on you-know-what, heh.


Oh, the night before I met G and we kinda caught up with each other lives which was nice because with all the school stuffs and constant weariness, it was refreshing to meet someone (outside the mundane routine) and just talk about the on-going(s).


Also, B called me about 1-ish last night when I was sleeping and all I could remember was that I spoke gibberish and then she told me to go back to sleep. HAHA.


If y'all must know, our friendship got high and low tides. When the low tides set in, they all disappear from my life to deal with their own things and vice versa but when the high comes in, all of them coincidentally makes contact with me (separately) at the same time. I think they got telepathy to come find me at the same time but not together because we are all busy people like that so we can only slot in one person at a time like that.


And if you three are reading this, LET'S GO ON A DATE TOGETHER SOON PRETTY PLEASE!
3 comments: leave a comment