HOW FAR WE'VE COME NOW
@8:53 PM
We've come halfway into December and in about a couple of weeks, it's already 2009! So fast aye how time flies, blink open blink, it's already a new year. I'm excited because new year means new beginnings and a time to put the past to a rest. I've always liked how we tend to reflect in the last few days of December, there's this melancholic bitter sweet taste that comes with it. The year went by so fast that I couldn't even remember the parts to it. All I can think of is that I met some really awesome people and I hope the selected few (hahaha selected few sounds so prestigious yaww!) would remain close to my heart and physically as well. Every year we go through the tough motions of life and now that the year's coming to an end, we should all be glad that we've made it this far, hee. All the more to call for celebrations, innit.