Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
HANDS ON DECK.
@11:45 PM
So this thing where we miss - the absence of one's presence, a pang of loneliness that sets in your heart, pushes reasoning away from your sanity and how it seeps in you, slowly, and your mind constantly fights against your heart. It's a haunting you can't rid, a hollow you can't seem to fill. Every corner turned along every corridor, a familiar face forms, except it's not real, it's just a tint of illusion.


Sometimes the mind works in the weirdest forms and most times, the nights just kills you. I've always been amazed at how my day can go so well yet I crumble apart when the sun sets in and darkness reigns. I've always dreaded coming home, there's just something about the night that scares me because maybe nights make you quit the masquerade and take off your masks, it leaves you bare-naked and vulnerable, small and powerless and everything that comes along with it. I don't like it, I'd want to be in control - of my life and my thoughts.


Note to self:
1 comments: leave a comment