Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
THE END OF THE ROAD.
@2:00 AM
I'm having the mother of all headaches right now. I was perfectly fine until I walked out of the theatres. Oh yes, I've caught the movie "Yes Man" and it is fucking hilarious! Jim Carrey never fails to deliver and I've also brought home some inspirations from the movie. Sometimes it's all about the ability to put the past to rest, move on from it and open one self to life's myriad of possibilities and yes, opportunities do come in all forms, heh.


I managed to catch it with Rasydan. I've not talked nor seen him for months, not till just now, and I kid you not. I really am starting to believe there's no such thing as forever. Relationships turn sour, friendships die and passion, they just fade out. As much as change is a constant, I've always believed that if you truly make an effort into it, prolly things are gonna work out. Within these couple of months since I last saw him, so much have happened and it's kind of hard catching the facts as he fill me in with the on-goings. I feel bad because he's somebody I don't wish to lose touch but I've missed so much, I doubt I'll ever catch up but but but I'm not giving up, not throwing in the towel just yet :)


I got myself an organizer and I'm pretty determined to run my life, properly. Pray that it's not one of my taik ayam moments because I truly want to be a better, healthier and less messier person by the end of 2009.
0 comments: leave a comment