Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
THROWN OFF
@10:28 PM
I feel like I'm trapped in an 80-year old body, I get aches so easily! My lower back has been screaming for mercy. My feets, oh my feets, they are sore beyond comprehension. My eyes (!) are forming layers and layers of dark circles. My soul's very, very, very drained out. Oh Lord, bestow upon me your strength to survive for a couple more days before jumping straight to dysfunctional mode.

As if school hasn't been draining enough, I still have my poster to be done, submitted and approved before I can go print them out. Three tests scheduled this week, madness! They love pulling these kind of stunts the week before holidays or when we have a deadline to meet. The usual friendly games and trainings which are enough to leave me dog-tired. It doesn't help that I'm bleeding down under and it came rather unexpectedly which kind of left me in disarray because so much things to do, I don't need another surprise, thank you.

Oh, what tough luck.
0 comments: leave a comment