CLOTHES OFF
@1:51 AM
Theweekends were tiring, like usual. What else? Sunday was dedicated to my aunt's engagement ceremony where I spent half of the time napping away. So burok, I know. But what can you do when you have the whole rombongan of the other party in the living room, eating away? There's nothing you can do except hide in the room and sleep, or you can always help out in the kitchen which is pretty nyehh, seriously. Okay that's because I'm lazier than lazy, haha! Oh wells, not like I am the only one idling away because if I recalled correctly, my sister was beside me watching Friends on the psp whilst I was dozing off. HAH! We are such pemalas besar.
After the ceremony ended, we zoomed home, changed out of our baju kurong(s) and rode down to Parkway Parade for a little shopping. Retail theraphy is so syiiiiok, it would even be more syiok if I had more ka-chings but too bad so sad, I've got limited moolahs so I can only do limited shopping. Me is a sad-sad girl. But momma taught me to be content with what I got, so shopping sikit pon jadi lah.
Last Friday saw me at Efy's place for her house-warming. We spent the time there watching horror movie. So the funny seeing reactions/faces of the people lor. I talk so much padahal I also the same. But I is tetap maintain the cool. HAHAHA. The night ended with us sending Eza to the bus-stop where we waited for the non-existing bus number 8 because apparently the bus services ended at 2307 and we were at the bus-stop only at 2320 onwards. HAHA. We are so kental, please.
Today I slept oh-so-soundly throughout the day, only waking up because Momma said they were going out to eat. I think if she didn't mentioned that fact, I'd prolly sleep till the next day. Food overrides everything, please. Oh, my sister made some discoveries on the cyber world. Who the hell copies the whole of another person's entry onto her own blog? Prangai loser. Oh yah, that reminds us of someone, doesn't it? So kids, morale of the story, get some originality okeh? I mean why do you wanna be in the shadows of somebody else? We are unique individuals so please use that wisely.
Alright enough of rants. Note to self: get your poster printed ah babi.
0 comments: leave a comment