GO SHAWTY(S), IT'CHA BIRTHDAY.
@8:31 AM
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to ADEQ(!)
happy birthday to you.
hello Adeq!
I bet today's one of those days you've been waiting for your whole life because turning 18 means being able to take bike license already aye. happy, happy joy.
as I'm typing out this entry, I'm in the midst of my account management lesson and it sucks when you have a facilitator who speaks in rounds to add on a point. not only does it makes the lesson dry, you have your teammates falling asleep. sumpah aku nak shove stocking down her throat. how do you ever survive your lectures/tutorials sia?
hmm. I think at this hour you're prolly still sleeping kan OR you're at your workplace entertaining cute little monsters. go kidnap that little boy you say who is extremely cute and bring him along tomorrow! we corrupt that little boy's mind, shall we? haha. what not with the others. kita introduce him to anime porn ar! HAHAHAHA.
anyways I hope you have great fun today and stop thinking low on yourself aye. can't wait to enrol for the bike license together with you! right now I have to get back to my work. such misery!
love you plenty,
Dee darling.
P.S: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DENISE LEOK!
Bet you loved my kiss, haha.
0 comments: leave a comment