Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
WITH LOVE, DORA.
@10:05 PM
It's a bittersweet feeling; to bond and to break away. I'm never usually mellow whenever I had to part with a class (except for MinoritiesLove) because I've resigned to changes. It's part and parcel of Republic to switch classes every semester. But today I realised how much I would actually miss E65N. To think of it, it's prolly the only class I didn't had any cliques in! Everybody is chummy with everybody else and I kinda like it that way. What added onto my emotions was PengKwee announcing his resignation. Apparently he said it was because of differences in mindset. I think it was otherwise; we knew deep down what the real reason was. I kinda had tears in my eyes when he gave that announcement because he was sucha wonderful facilitator, almost like a father to us. And this coming from me, is a big deal because I don't attach myself to most things. I usually don't care and for me to get emotionally affected by this is a whole different experience, honestly. Nevertheless I pray for the best for his future endevour and I'm pretty sure he'll miss us badly too, heh.

Class videos, Mandy tearing, funny moments/pictures and our combined laughters has been placed safely in my suitcase of memories. I never thought I would say this, but I love E65N. Ah, shit. I feel tears welling up. God, I'm sucha baby.

Quite a day in school and oh(!)what better way to end it with the cancellation of EAPT being replaced by a lepak session with some of the girls in class over at Gelare, chatting about mindless issues.
1 comments: leave a comment