ROLL OUT
@10:57 PM
training starts at 8, I only stepped onto the training grounds at 9. got into a frenzy mode when I woke up to the sounds of bird chirps and saw my brother and sister all ready for work cos you see usually when I have morning trainings, I don't wake up to the sun rays creeping on my skin neither do I get to hear the sounds of birds chirping nor see my brothers and sister up before I do. so when I did experienced all of the mentioned above, I knew that the time on the clock spells L-A-T-E.
anyways I cabbed down from the interchange which I regretted because I only did 15 mins of receiving/kicking and a couple of team-runs before they called it a day. you know how crazy taxi fares are these days? a mere distance from the interchange to school already cost so much! imagine if I cabbed down from Tampines instead? tsk, tsk. think I would have to starve for the week.
so I was supposed to meet Luqman to work on our reports, right? we didn't meet, heh. instead I made an impromptu decision to hit town and catch 4bia with Eza, Ju and Siti. didn't regret that choice because the show is sumpah-seram (I swear, scary!) with hilarious parts in between. I covered my eyes with possibly anything that serves the purpose; hands, fingers, shirt and even hair! a couple of those tugging moments where y'know you'll just scream your heads off, which I did by the way, haha! go catch it, y'all.
the class list is out and I'm pretty happy with who I got.
there's atleast one person that I know in each of my classes this semester. though it's a little nerve-wrecking the thought of having to introduce yourself (over again) to a bunch of new people who potentially could be your next bestfriend, scandal or foe? oh wells, I shall leave that worry to the night before school reopens.
time to rock and roll.
0 comments: leave a comment