Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
BIRTHDAY WISHES
@10:36 PM
it was great turning eighteen, after much anticipation. thanks y'all for the wishes and surprises. thank you R for that wonderful cake on Wednesday after making me search for you at Civics. nice time spent camwhoring at Macs afterwards. I miss us being like that and thank you for making my day :)

thank you peeps of E65N for that oreo cheesecake and brownie with ice-cream, y'all pamper me so much until y'all want me to grow fat right?! haha! but thank you, thank you for that pleasant surprise even though it didn't quite turned out well, heh. but I appreciated it, really!

thank you, Denise, for making me a card to the extent of staying up late and being oh-so-lethargic the next day which must have been a drag for you since we had physical training. thank you for the oh-so-nice words you wrote in that card. love you nong, nong ago!

thank you Eza and Efy featuring Bapak Has for that big collage y'all made for me (even though you people include all my horrible fugly pictures but it's okay) and the oh-so-sinful-chocolate cake after training/game. you guys really surprised me because I thought y'all didn't get me anything! made me wait so long until after the game! hahaha. albeit that, love you girls plenty-plenty also!

there are pictures but unfortunately for you, I am lazy eversince I turned eighteen. there are like a whole list of avenues for me to venture so understand if my entries have reduced lately, heh. other than that, I cannot wait for tomorrow! it's time for some Gorgaz loving, ain't it girls?
0 comments: leave a comment