Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
IN IT TO WIN IT
@6:46 PM

er, no I'm not dead yet. I got caught up with handling life. been sucha busy lady lately, well if I'm not busy going school/training, I'm busy rushing for enough rest time. it sure is taking a toll on me thus I skipped school on Thursday and I'm sure y'all might think, skip school sure got time to blog what!

I wish!

that Thursday I spent most of the early hours getting my deserved rest then studying for my test before rushing down to school for training. why so semangat you ask, because POL-ITE season is coming. everybody's putting in their best including yourstruly, heh.

anyways. I miss a list of people and I wish I knew how to manage my time more effectively. I haven't gotten on with PP and it scares me how others are regularly making progress on it. on top of that, I have to come up with a business proposal complete with research, market analysis, competitor analysis and all those theory-shits.
sometimes I just want to give up and cry but let's face it, life still moves on and in the wise words of Christo - grit your teeth and deal with it.

on another note, RP Pixies emerged champions for Youth-in-Touch tournament yesterday and I'm very proud to say that yay, we worked our arses off and it paid off! albeit we didn't manage to meet TP's main team, I bet it would be much more of an exposure and asset to us, but whatever we went through yesterday definitely spurred me on, seeing the determination in my teammates. although I may grumble/whine/rant about how much rugby screws up my system, playing alongside them eliminates all the negativity and it is a great feeling.

currently I am burnt and my skin's so gonna peel later and I forbid any of you to laugh at me should you see me tomorrow. else, I curse you a horrible fate.
2 comments: leave a comment