HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT.
@9:13 PM
urgh. irritating to the max when you alight from the bus and the first thing you see is two sial faces.
but y'know I'm cool because I was in a happy-happy mood. oh yah, lately they've been saying I've been cheerful and I don't really know what's the reason. maybe it's my bubbly hair cut or maybe, just maybe it's something else?
oh wells whatever the reason is. it's definitely good.
I think it's gonna be one tiring week because it's only been what, the third day back to school and I feel so dead beat already. I came to school in my zombie-ish state today because I got home from training close to midnight last night so that means shorter sleeping hours and y'all should know how cranky works when you don't get adequate rest.
after school today I went to run in preparation for the campus relay this coming Friday. Meiqi, Leonard, Christo and myself signed up for that goddamn relay so yes we gotta test ourselves out first before the actual event. anyways after much running, we hit the gym. tralala and then whisked ourselves home.
tomorrow will be spent on training, Friday - campus relay and when Saturday comes, I'll be at the field as early as 8 30 in the morning, training my arse off. whoo-pee-do!
now now, tell me how not to burn out by the end of the week?
oh yes! yesterday was gerek-o because I finally hung out with my Minorities babies, full strength!
I love how we whine, complain, reminisce and crap about random issues.
we're planning a road-trip and I wish oh so hard on a shiny-mighty star that our wish will be granted
but first of all, I. gotta. convince. the. parental. unit.
now that's the hard part.
0 comments: leave a comment