Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
life made simple
@11:19 PM
lovely awesome day,
even though I've been disgusting waking up later than usual for school lately (I think my biological clock is following Seoul timezone instead) and never actually lasted through the lesson.

made an impromptu meet-up with my girlies. we studied. yes you saw it right, studied. it's been donkey years since we last sat together and studied. we managed to grab Haziq and made him sit with us, hahaha. miss that anime guy and his lame silly antics. San came down later at night too.

we made another impromptu visit to Adeq's newly crib to catch Bawang Merah Bawang Putih, hahaha.
afterwhich we headed for our own respective houses.

think I may need to go on cold turkey mode soon bcos pol-ite is coming. I want, want, want to make it and in order to do so, I must establish my stamina first.

anyway, life's still great with the right company, stuffs and state of mind.
2 comments: leave a comment